torsdag 12. november 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

The movie is about a young boy, named Jamal, who wins a tv-show called "Would you like to be a millionaire?".
I think this was a great movie. The music, the screenplay and the characters created a fantastic movie. I especially liked the way they brought out the poverty of India. I think it is good that they used an issue like that, combined with love and hate. They chose a non- typical theme for the movie.

I also liked that the movie was a bit different from other movies. Other than that the movie was great, the acters did a great job as well. I think Dev Patel used his character very well. He managed to show us who watched the movie, which person Jamal was. Jamal was a very shy person, honest and brave. Jamal could do anything for his only love Latika, and that touched us viewers very much. I think Salim, was a very good character too.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar