torsdag 5. november 2009

Perth. 09.10.09

I arrived at the airport around 09.00 a.m. I was too exited to go to bed, so I just went to the hotel, ate som food and got out a map and a compass. I wanted to explore the city on my own this time, not with some guide bus.





















Originally Perth was located for the safe inland position during colonial times. The area around the city, had extreme meaning for the Aborigines.





























I went to see kings park and botanic gardens. That is made up of 400 hectares of parkland and gardens and is Perth's most popular tourist attraction. It is located just outside the city centre. And the park has breathtaking views over the city and swan river.































I was done with the park, and thought about seeing some historic attractions. Like the barracks, that were used to hous enrolled penisoner guards and their familys in the mid late 1800s. It was really exciting!

Perth was beautiful, and autumn in Perth is just like an extension of summer :)

I really enjoyed my Australia trip, and will always remember the beautiful things I have explored :)

Fride

5 kommentarer:

  1. This was really nice, Fride! :--D

    SvarSlett
  2. I agree with Anna :) This was really nice ! Nice pictures.

    SvarSlett
  3. I agree with Peder! This was relly nice ! Nice pictures. Nice! :)

    SvarSlett
  4. I totally agree with Raniero and Peder! Nice pictures. Very nice Fride! Keep up the good work! Kisses from all the guys in class

    SvarSlett