torsdag 5. november 2009

Canberra. 08.10.09


















I arrived at Canberra international airport, five a.m. I was driven directly to the hotel, where I fell asleep five minutes after I came in the door. I used the morning to eat a special breakfast on my porch. For breakfast I was served fish with rice. Dinner for breakfast!

















I was thinking about a trip to Canberra nature park, National museum of Australia and Captain Cook memorial jet. The nature park trip went into the bush. I spotted kangoroos, koalas and many, many bugs.... All in all it was a beautiful park!
















I took the bus into the city, and stopped for some food. I asked about a dish that could be made quickly, and then I was thrown something they called a "wendy's" in my hands. It was quiet in Canberra, beautiful, magnificent! And a trip to Captain Cook memorial Jet made it all better. It looked like a fake geysir, a water stream that splashed up into the air. Very beautiful too look at. The jet can reach up to 147 meters, quite amazing. The jet was invented by Queen Elizabeth the second i 1970.













I took the bus into the city, again, and it was time for the National museum of Australia. It was absolutlig BRILLIANT! It was the masterpiece of masterpiece all over! The museum itself was very interessting, and when the dark came along, it let a dark "carpet" over the museum.






The evening came on, and I went into the dining room for a last meal in beautiful Canberra. I ate a excellent squid.




The day afterwards I was going to take the trip to Perth!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar